Hi Alex,

On 09.08.23 at 09:04, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
  I need to remind everyone that Ubuntu 18.04 went out of support on
31st of May this year, and it is no longer possible for the general
public to run that version securely. Please keep that in mind, whether
or not issues are fixed (I'd rather drop 18.04 from support list, and
as soon as possible, i.e. when the AB workers are updated).

Alex

I submitted a patch yesterday to update SANITY_TESTED_DISTROS on Kirkstone, and as soon as it is merged, I will update the patch I sent for the Kirkstone docs on Monday (https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/docs/message/4108), which removes support for Ubuntu 18.04 (among other changes).

Cheers
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin