On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 18:17, Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> In general you're right, but for AUH and meta-oe, I'm ok with this
> being done serially given what AUH does. We don't really want 11
> workers working on this at the same time?

Yes, I think that's fine for a start, unless it's proven to be
unbearably slow (e.g. days). To help with that I just trimmed the
default auh targets so that only qemux86-64/glibc and qemuarm/musl
remain - that's 2 out of previous 6:

-                'qemux86 qemux86-64 qemuarm qemumips qemuppc
qemux86_musl').split()
+                'qemux86-64 qemuarm_musl').split()

Alex