On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 11:45 PM, Khem Raj wrote:

> in your recipe, you need to add runtime dependencies. e.g.
>
> RDEPENDS:${PN} += "bash"
>
> or you can ignore the deps if your image has them all in already.
> since your package is binary only.
> add
> INSANE_SKIP:${PN} = "file-rdeps"

Tested but still the same error. Also its not a binary file, i couldnt create
nodejs binary using yocto. *Let me know if such feature is available.* So the
files I have actually is an complete application inside the Edge folder
containing the application along with the package-json and the node_modules.
Also I have referred to the nodejs page but its not as easy to load the
packages as it looks, specially when you have lots of npm packages to download.
Do let me know if you have any easier alternatives.

Regards,
Hassan