Hello Sairaj,

You should do df command and explore how much of your /home or /
partitions (have no idea how the system was installed) is left.

Maybe you have a problem with the limited free space on your SSD/HDD?

You should have at least 60GB or even more disk space available to do
one successful YOCTO build.

Two cent worth answer,
Zee
_______