I have now tried building a multitude of different machines and
switched to core-minimal-image and still I get these postinstall
intercept scripts failing. Depending what distro and machine I build I
get different errors but It is always a postinstall intercept hook
script that fails and it is always related to missing some directory
under the rootfs of the image that I am currently trying to build.

BR