Hello,

I need some feedback/advice on a "problem" I'm facing with the recipe system.
Currently, I have a library written in C++ that also has generated SWIG
bindings and a resultant Python lib to install. In order to do both the C++
build/install and the python build/install I have to use two different recipes,
but really these outputs always need to be present together (they're in the
same repo). I may also add .NET bindings in the future, so any answers related
to that will help as well.

Insofar I've not found a way to get a single recipe to do multiple
builds/installs, if I do:

```
inherit cmake
inherit setuptools3
```

then all I get is python, if I do the opposite, all I get is C++.

It could just be that what I'm trying to do is anti-pattern and stupid, in
which case please let me know and I'll keep using multiple recipes.

Thanks,
Eric