On 6/8/2023 1:15 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
On Wed, 2023-06-07 at 08:32 -0700, m...@ambarella.com wrote:
We’re using Poky Kirkstone(LTS) with the latest version for our
SDK. Recently, we're trying to enable the feature of creating SBOM in
SPDX. But we met a sstate-cache checking failure issue when enabling
SPDX to generate SBOM. It will be appreciated if you have any idea
for the root cause. Refer to below details for the issue.
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/4.0.10/singleindex.html#creating-a-software-bill-of-materials
We did work on this in master recently and there have been fixes merged
there, after which we enabled SPDX by default.

Unfortunately they were not straightforward and this may make it tricky
to backport into the older releases. We're still testing them in master
before considering that.

Was there a follow up to pulling these fixes in to older releases? I created a branch of kirkstone with create-spdx brought up to nanbield. Its likely not how it should be backported, but it does seem to work with only one backported fix to bitbake for exposing hashfn in the taskdep data.

Those changes appear to resolve the similar issue I was seeing.

https://github.com/jpuhlman/openembedded-core/tree/kirkstone-current-spdx

Cheers,

Richard

--