Greetings !

I am new here , I have setup the Yocto source (dunfell) for AM335x SoC. Now I
need to set up the same source copy in my remote location .But there internet
is prohibited hence I cannot able to initiate the fresh build. So I am trying
the copy the entire working source to the PC where there is no internet .
Is doing copy of the yocto source from one ubuntu machine to other ubuntu
machine is recommended ? If not please help me with the suggestions that how I
can setup the same copy without internet.

Thanks in advance