Hello,

I successfully built my Yocto Poky 3.1.30 binary on my x86_64 build host
(running Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS) and launched via QEMU.  So far so good.

I now wish to share a host directory with my guest OS, but hit a limitation
that neither the 9pnet nor the 9pnet_virtio drivers required for sharing appear
to be installed on either side.

I may be able to install these drivers on my host, but when I tried the "
bitbake -c menuconfig virtual/kernel " command on my build host, and navigated
to the File systems / Pseudo filesystems, I did not see any Plan 9 kernel
modules available.

Am I missing something here?  Is it possible to share folders between host and
guest?

Could you recommend next steps ?

Many thanks.
View/Reply Online (#62092): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/yocto/message/62092