Dear community,

I'm currently building a professional yocto project.
There are 2 variants of the image I'm building: the first one is using
classical rootfs on SD card (dev and test purpose). The other one is building
an initramfs fitImage (production). I'm using INITRAMFS_IMAGE to indicate the
name of the recipe building the initramfs + INITRAMFS_IMAGE_BUNDLE = "1".

Problem I get is that the initramfs image produces no logs (except kernel logs)
in the console while the dev with the rootfs on the SD card have logs printed
in the console. I don't understand why and where I should patch to have logs.
The wanted logs are logs from init.d scripts for example (creating ssh keys,
setting hwclock etc) + logs from my own applications that are properly output
on the serial console with the "classic" image.

Thanks for any feedbacks!
Joel