On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 at 16:50, <cqthoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I have go through your recommend article, and I have a question. "Yocto is an
> open source collaboration project" and in my opinion "open source
> collaboration project" is a process of  create and maintain open source
> software, so what open source software does Yocto maintain?

The answer is directly in the article. Note the list at the start:

"The Yocto Project combines and maintains several key elements:"

and the section "Components And Tools Maintained By The Yocto Project"
(which has a link to a more detailed description of each).

The git repositories for them are:
https://git.yoctoproject.org/
https://git.openembedded.org/

Alex