Hello Yocto friends,

I have an issue with the generation of an fitImage with initramfs. The creation
of an fitImage where a kernel and device tree are combined works,
but when I add an initramfs then the kernel creation keeps adding the fitImage
without the initramfs.

What I see on the debug output is the following:
-->    FILES:kernel-image-fitimage="/boot/fitImage-5.4.129+g828ec42a6a32+p3
/boot/fitImage"

While I would expect something like:
-->
FILES:kernel-image-fitimage="/boot/fitImage-my-initramfs-name-5.4.129+g828ec42a6a32+p3
 /boot/fitImage"

Could anyone point me in the correct direction, I expect that I miss some
variable that can change this behaviour. (most likely the solution is staring
me in the face,
but I'm blind to see it).

Thank you in advance.

--