Okay, In details
There are base-initramfs.bb, image-ext4.inc, image-ext4-debug.bb files and
dm-verity file which depends upon the base-initramfs as we know that
base-initramfs loads the actual rootfs so in  image-ext4.inc i wrote a
custom-task "do_simlink_ext4" inside which i just wrote
*----------------<*
*image-ext4.inc>----------------------------------------------------*
*do_image_complete[postfuncs] +=* *"do_simlink_ext4"*
*do_simlink_ext4(){ *
*pushd ${DEPLOY_DIR_IMAGE}*
* ln -snf ${IMAGE_EXT4_NAME} azma-image-${MACHINE}.ext4*
*popd*

*}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
so as per this after do_image_complete task of image-ext4-debug.bb this
symlink function must work but after do_image_complete task of
image-ext4-debug.bb the rootfs which is *${IMAGE_EXT4_NAME} (it is also a
softlink which points to the actual rootfs with the timestamp) *is in the
deploy dir but this command "* ln -snf ${IMAGE_EXT4_NAME}
azma-image-${MACHINE}.ext4*" is creating the softlink whether the rootfs is
present or not so i have fiven if-else condition too that if the rootfs is
there then only create the softlink but then this
simlink funtion didnot worked and one more thing in this base-initramfs.bb file
this dependency is there
*----------------<* *base-initramfs.bb <http://base-initramfs.bb/>*

*"do_rootfs[depends] +=
And i want that as we know that the  *${IMAGE_EXT4_NAME} (it is also a
softlink which points to the actual rootfs with the timestamp) *rootfs is
generating and getting deployed to deploy dir after do_image_complete task
of the image-ext4-debug.bb file then why the softlink is not behaving
properly please help.

REGARDS
Brati