Hi Alex,

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 12:26 AM, Alexander Kanavin wrote:

> I would suggest that you teach the 3rd party to set up a Yocto build
> and provide pre-built sstate cache to them. We've added SDK features
> directly into it, and incremental updates are both possible and easy
> in that setup (just pull from the layer repos and rerun bitbake as
> instructed).
>
> Alex

The 3rd party is using only The Yocto SDK (not the eSDK), they want to test
pre-release for one or two libs which are not included in the machine conf yet.

If I provide a pre-build sstate-cache, which command in the SDK can be used to
get the updates?

Salah

View/Reply Online (#62998): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/yocto/message/62998
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/105711257/21656