Hi Alex
Thanks for the input. The thing is, the issue is not coming in the plain poky
build, that I had tried already. In the custom build that we have, the issue is
coming. We don't get this in kirkstone (4.0) but beyond that we are getting the
problem with the upgrades. Any pointers as to where we should look at to fix
this? I read a suggestion on a forum that we can disable
Wimplicit-function-declaration for this specific case, but that is pretty much
a hack and won't be building the curses module with Python.
Any other suggestions on where to look for?