Lukasz Zemla via lists.yoctoproject.org <lukasz.zemla=
woodward....@lists.yoctoproject.org> escreveu (segunda, 17/06/2024 à(s)
18:07):

> Hello,
>
> I believe, the bb.utils.contains() statement is being evaluated 'as it
> goes', so any changes done in .bbappend files will not be reflected in that
> expression.
>
> For example, I wanted to enable 'privdrop' PACKAGECONFIG for 'chrony'
> package, however adding PACKAGECONFIG:append = "privdrop" in my bbappend
> file has not resulted in inheriting the 'useradd' package:

There is an extra space missing in before the privdrop, the :append
override does not add the extra space.

Can you try with:  PACKAGECONFIG:append = " privdrop" ?

Jose

--
Best regards,

José Quaresma