On 6/23/24 18:57, Khem Raj wrote:

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 3:21 AM aseelkhairudhar via lists.yoctoproject.org <http://lists.yoctoproject.org> <aseelkhairudhar=gmail....@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

    Hey I am trying to build an image using 'bitbake
    core-image-minimal error' command. But I am getting the following
    error. As I am new to this its not making sense. Can anyone help
    out?? Thanks in advance.

This snap is unreadable. preferably, sharing text works better on mailing lists, however, attaching screenshots is ok if they are readable.

Right, text is better as other people with the same issue will benefit from the discussion, are at least knowing that they are not alone ;-)
Michael.