Hi,

for setting up a device I need a bootloader and I choose u-boot. How can I
build u-boot along the image, but not include it in the image? I found
EXTRA_IMAGEDEPENDS and added (`+=`) virtual/bootloader in my machine.conf.
But this only works on the first fresh build.

I didn't found the reason, but the files are not created if there are no
changes in the recipe, even though the files in build/tmp/deploy/images/… are
missing. I'm using rm_work and a state cache outside of the build directory.

Which dependency might missing or what can I do to ensure the u-boot files
(and links) in build/tmp/deploy/images are always generated?

Thanks for your help.

Regards Jörg