In my Yocto project a recipe is building a web application that uses NPM
modules.  One of the modules is in source fetched from a GIT repository.  I
need to patch the NPM module after it is fetched but before it is installed.

I cannot find anything on how to do this.  Any help will be appreciated!

--
Brett M. Bergquist
*Distinguished Member Technical Staff*

Phone: (203) 206 3542
Email: bbergqu...@epc-instore.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be
confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, and the message is marked
confidential, by opening the message, you accept responsibility for
treating the message and information contained in the message as
confidential, including not distributing or disclosing its contents to any
third party without the express written consent of the sender.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not read, print, retain, use, copy,
distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained
in the message, and such conduct is prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all
copies of the original message (including any attachments).  Sender
reserves all rights of confidentiality and privilege, and nothing regarding
this e-mail or its transmission is intended to be a waiver thereof.