Hello ML Members,

I went from Dunfell to Scarthgap for a small RasPi image and noted some
differences I didn't understand:

1. The Dunfell build 'core-image-minimal' let me use a monitor and USB keyboard
as console, on Scarthgap I got an empty screen.
I could use the serial console by inserting the line ' ENABLE_UART = "1" ' in
conf/local.conf

Is this a bug or a feature?
Is there a simple trick for getting back the boot screen on a monitor?

2.  On the Dunfell built I the folder '/lib/modules/...' this folder doesn't
even exist on Scarthgap.
On Dunfell  I used ' sbin/modprobe i2c-dev'
On Scarthgap I got the error message:
modprobe: FATAL: Module i2c-dev not found in directory /lib/modules/6.6.22-v7l

Any help for getting i2c-dev back in Scarthgap?

PRIMES GmbH    Max-Planck-Str. 2    64319 Pfungstadt   Germany
T +49 6157 9878 0
CEO: Dr.-Ing. Reinhard Kramer, Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Umschlag
Local Court: Darmstadt HRB 5134
g.kautzm...@primes.de<mailto:g.kautzm...@primes.de>
www.primes.de<blocked::http://www.primes.de/>