The project has been asked some questions about our testing
infrastructure, how it is setup, what it does, how we configure it, why
and so on.

I think these are good questions and ones that a wider audience could
be interested in hearing discussed so I'm proposing we use half of the
next Tuesday tech call to talk a bit about the autobuilder and try and
answer some of the questions. This won't be a formal presentation,
there might be some graphics just to make things easier to picture.

We all know I'm overloaded but sadly when it comes to the autobuilder,
I'm probably the person who knows a chunk of this topic well enough to
talk about it. I do worry that as soon as I agree to this, it will
escalate into people wanting slides, recordings, new chapters in the
testing manual and so on. They're all wonderful ideas, I just don't
have the time/energy to do more than I'm doing to keep the project
running day to day. If anyone wants to listen and then document things,
that would be very helpful and welcome.

I started to write down a description of the things we should cover and
realised it could take a lot longer than 30 mins. I'm thinking we may
have a second session in the meeting the week after, assuming people
find it useful and we have more to cover.

Please pass the message around to any colleagues who may be interested
too.

Cheers,

Richard