Da: Marta Rybczynska <rybczyn...@gmail.com>
Inviato: martedì 27 agosto 2024 16:09
A: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org <yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org>; Bongini, Simone
<simone.bong...@movyon.com>
Oggetto: Re: [yocto] - Poky Kirkstone - [cve-update-db-native] -
CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

On Tue, Aug 27, 2024 at 1:18 PM Bongini, Simone via
lists.yoctoproject.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lists.yoctoproject.org__;!!PR3_VnAOa1XGwF4e0sc!nz3X2ntoEDjUdBHW1LiUryN_UqZEcNDwD1Oz0fa1lT9KCiq8CPN_X_tWJ29tZJJg2Nv-5Hzufyy_CF7moHdPYBk$>

<simone.bongini=movyon....@lists.yoctoproject.org<mailto:movyon....@lists.yoctoproject.org>>
 wrote:
Hello All,
my first post here.

I'm trying to check my yocto build against cve introducing
INHERIT += "cve-check"
in my local.conf

But I got
WARNING: cve-update-db-native-1.0-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch CVE data
(<urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed:
unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1145)>)

Anyone encountered this problem yet?

Hello Simone,
Are you passing by a kind of a company proxy? The certificate validates just
fine from this end.

Kind regards,
Marta
________________________________
Questo messaggio di posta elettronica (inclusi gli allegati) è riservato ed è
rivolto esclusivamente al destinatario. Ne è, pertanto, vietata la copia, la
stampa, la divulgazione o l'utilizzo da parte di qualsiasi altro soggetto non
autorizzato. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo messaggio per errore siete
invitati a provvedere alla sua distruzione (inclusi i suoi allegati) e a darne
comunicazione al mittente a mezzo posta elettronica. Grazie.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may contain
privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Copying, printing,
making use or disclosure by anybody else is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and notify
the sender by return e-mail. Thank you.