Ke,

I think that's okay. But if reporter can ask somebody (who is in bug's cc list)
to help verify, that will be greater.  And it needs to provide master tree's
commit info, when mark the bug to "fixed" stage.

BTW, we also defined the bug should not be marked to "fixed", until it has been
included in master tree and built into any formal build. Well, this process is
not easy to be manually followed. I noticed Bugzilla 4.0 would be released
soon. I am hoping we will have automation bug status changing soon (with
required bug fixing info added to patch).

Thanks,
Yongkang