Hi,

I've been evaluating OpenEmbedded and saw the announcement of 'Yocto' on the mailing list. Yocto looks like it may be better for my needs as it is more refined.

As there isn't currently support for the ALIX 3D3 (a Geode LX based system), I am interested in creating and maintaining a BSP for it. This should also work with other LX systems (e.g. SUMO ST166, other ALIX variants), some with no changes, some with minor ones.

Could you give me an idea how much work would be involved in doing this and what it involve?

Chris Tapp

opensou...@keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com