Hi, Jessica
When testing the script, we found some privilege problems if using normal user
to install the sdk.

Now all those packages must be installed to /opt, which acquire root privilege.
So when running opkg-cl, the installation root must be pointed to "/", so
opkg-cl needs root privilege too.
Since the installation root is "/", the opkg lib dir must be under
"/var/lib/opkg" which needs root privilege too.

And also, when extract rootfs, we need to use pseudo, since pseudo is installed
under /opt/poky/, when running, it needs to create lock file which also needs
root privilege.

If user don't use sudo, there're several problems which can't be solved well
enough currently (for example, yes, we can change owner of /opt/poky to current
user, but what if user another username b to install another architecture under
the /opt/poky?)

So after discussion, we decide to use sudo to run the script.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks& Regards,
criping