On 11/29/2010 01:07 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
Actually wanted my reply to Bruce to go to the list too (and guess his
reply should also have gone to the list so added that too).

Issue is that most of the other lists I'm on (including openembedded)
use reply to reply to the list, not to the original author.
Guess I'll make this mistake every once in a while).

Best practice is to use reply-to-all. That ensures you get the list as well as the CC'd parties. Many people will miss messages sent only to the list, so it is a good idea to keep the participants in a thread on CC.

--
Darren Hart
Yocto Linux Kernel