On 12/06/2010 11:29 PM, Ke, Liping wrote:
Hi, Jessica&  Scott

I am now look...@the task of User specified qemu config support, desc
" We'll provide user an edit box which allows advanced qemu user to
specify arbitrary qemu configuration to meet their needs, which the
poky-qemu scrip will just append the config list towards the end of
the list of parameters to bring up qemu, it also expect the poky-qemu
script to do some basic sanity check on the user specifications to
catch the obvious mistake"

Currently, for the user experiences, the param parsing is without
specific ordering. So the parsing shell code would be somewhat fixed.
Since we're needing to append other user options directly, the
options vary greatly. So my plan is all user options are put into ""
and read in as one parameters for easier processing in the shell
script, for example:

./poky-qemu qemuarm qemuarm.bin unfs_dir serial "-smp -hda
/dev/myfda_file -m 256" (extra options for advance user)

How do you think of it? All extra options are given within "" as one
parameter.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Distro Engineer - Yocto Project