On 01/10/2011 07:15 PM, Xu, Dongxiao wrote:
Hi Richard,

When testing the machine specific sysroot patchset for atom-pc and
emenlow machines, it exposed a libtool issue that, after the built of
"Machine A", and then try to build "Machine B" of the same
architecture, those "-L" paths generated by libtool still points to
the "Machine A" sysroot, which is definitely not correct and may have
issues.

Thanks Donxiao for the info. I will make sure to test this scenario before submitting my libtool 2.4 sysroot support to ensure it is resolved.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Distro Engineer - Yocto Project