On 01/08/2011 03:21 PM, Flanagan, Elizabeth wrote:
I've made a few changes to the autobuilder that people should know
about. Currently, we've been utilizing the milestone builders to split
the nightly to both the internal and external builders in order to
speed things up. I've renamed them to nightly-internal* and
nightly-external*. They were putting their build output to the
milestone directory on the webserver. This was incorrect behavior.
I've changed this to make the build output go out to the nightly
directory of the webserver: http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org/nightly.

The big change is to how we deal with emenlow, atom-pc, beagleboard,
etc. These are now found under the machines/<machine_name>/<arch>

once you've descended into machine_name, "arch" seems superfluous. Won't
it be the only directory? Would it make more sense as:

machines/arch/machine_name ?

machines
  x86
    qemux86
    atom-pc
  x86_64
    qemux86-64
  arm
    beagleboard
    beagleboard_xm

Something like that?

--
Darren

directory in the build output web directory. I'll need to eventually
refactor some of the autobuilder scripts to deal with BSPs a little
more elegantly, but it's functional for now and we have a standard to
adhere to.

Also, be aware that we now have a functional CURRENT link, so if you
go to the autobuilder/nightly/CURRENT directory this will point to the
last thing the autobuilder built. Keep in mind, it will create that
link even if the build is broken.  I'll have a commit with all of this
in it when I finish up the upgrade to 0.8.3.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-b

Darren Hart
Yocto Linux Kernel