I've built poky-image-minimal for a machine that's based on qemux86.conf. I've create a modified copy to target x86 hardware and made sure usbhost and usbgadget are in the MACHINE_FEATURES.

If I boot on an Intel Atom board then everything is fine. However, if I boot on a PC-Engines ALIX 3D3 the usb keyboard doesn't work and I can't login.

I have had to disable USB 2 support in the ALIX BIOS to prevent "unable to enumerate USB device on port ..." messages, but USB 1.1 is still enabled. The OHCI device code is 1d6b:0001 and works ok with an EO build that I have.

Can anyone point me to where I should be looking to find out how to get this working?

Chris Tapp

opensou...@keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com