On 07/06/2011 08:00 AM, G Rajender wrote:
Hi,

I am new to Yocto project and Beagleboard.

I am using Beagleboard-xM rev B. I got the information about Yocto project by
search. Yocto is a good open platform for Embedded developers for target
specific architectures.

I have started working on Yocto project to build a LTP (Linux Test Project)
Test frame work for Beagleboard-xM rev B. I have downloaded the Yocto release
1.0.1 and Beagleboard-xM
BSP from the Yocto website. I have installed the Yocto project poky build tool
and demo image in my Host PC (Ubuntu 10.04)as per poky quick start guide.

*Now I am trying to execute the meta-bsp (meta-beagleboard) binaries (built
images) on beagleboard-xM rev B as per README. Hardware file. But the
beagleboard-xM revision B is not
booting with theses BSP images.*

What does "not booting" mean?  What errors are you getting?

**

*Also I want add the Beagleboard BSP to the BBlayers of poky. I am unable to
understand the procedure explained in BSP developer’s guide.*

*Can anyone suggest or share the experiences about above problems.*

Thanks in advance and looking for your kind response.

Thanks and regards,

Rajender.G