I have been sucessfully compiling using the git master branch of poky for the past month or so. I switched branches to Edison yesterday so I would be working with the stable branch instead and now I cannot compile my build.

I am currently getting errors with sysprof, however if I clean the shared state of sysprof I then get errors with Avahi, so I then clean shared state of Avahi and it goes back to sysprof errors. Anyway, my error log is as shown below:

http://pastebin.com/j5vf6wzj

I have tried cleaning and recompiling glib-2.0 due to this error:

| mnt/yocto/poky/qemuarm-toolchain/tmp/sysroots/qemuarm/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so: undefined reference to `g_datalist_get_data'

Which I believe is glib related, however this might not be the fundamental error?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Jack.