On 12/28/2011 09:26 PM, Andrew Schweitzer wrote:
Jim Abernathy<jfabernathy@...>  writes:

     While running a build of the core-image-sato using the edison latest
     commits and the meta-cedartrail bsp, I notices some errors fly by
     and thought I'd see if anyone knows the reason.  The build is just
     to test the bsp with no changes.  Basically, doing the Appendix A of
     the Development manual substituting cedartrail for crownbay.
     snippet of the console log below:
     NOTE: package icon-naming-utils-native-0.8.7-r3: task do_unpack:
     Started
     ERROR: Function 'Unpack failure for URL:
'http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/icon-naming-utils-0.8.7.tar.gz'.

I don't know the reason, but I did get the same error when trying to build yocto
per the getting started page, changing local.conf to create qemuarm

I would be interested in knowing the reason too.

There has been a bug filed against this issue, it seems that the tarballs have moved or are unavailable from that location for some reason. You are getting a download page, and I believe that the failure should occur earlier with a checksum mismatch, but is not.

You can fetch this file from our mirror at:
http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/icon-naming-utils-0.8.7.tar.gz

Sau!

Andy