On 08/01/12 21:49, Kang Kai wrote:
On 2012年01月07日 03:18, Joshua Lock wrote:

Hi Joshua,

Hi Kai,

On 06/01/12 01:51, Kang Kai wrote:
This is the design document of "Yocto 1656 Recipe creation/import
script". Please help to review it.
Any suggestion is appreciate.

You should check out autospectacle[1] that I linked to in the bug
report. It does a lot of guessing using clever tricks like searching
Freshmeat, doap files, READMES etc to get a description[2] and
analysing configure.ac[3], qmake[4], etc. to determine dependencies.

Thanks for your reply.
I have checked out and read the autospectacle, and show me the direction.
Right now I want to get the NAME, description, license and checksum,
depends and some simple inheritance, do you think that is enough for
this feature? If not, what's more?

I think that would be a very good start, yes.

Thanks,
Joshua
--
Joshua Lock