Thanks a lot for putting these together on the wiki, Beth! It really helps.

Song

-----Original Message-----
From: Flanagan, Elizabeth [mailto:elizabeth.flana...@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:12 AM
To: Liu, Song
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Yocto SWAT team kickoff

I've done some initial wikification of this:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team#Live_Debugging_Process

Michael Halstead, as the SA, should probably be included on this as
access rights to the infrastructure should in most cases, go through
him.

-b

Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project