On 30/01/12 13:54, jfabernathy wrote:
On 01/30/2012 04:51 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:47 PM, jfabernathy<jfaberna...@gmail.com>
wrote:
It seems that something happened today. I could not complete a build on
edison branch for meta-cedartrail. I copied it to meta-mycdv, but other
than that same, old same old. I tried the standard unchanged SRCREV and
also tried the latest.
I changed the main yocto 1.2 3.0 kernel repository to 3.0, and pushed
some other kernel
changes. But if you are purely on edison, and aren't using
meta-kernel-dev there
shouldn't have been any fallout from those changes. (I built 3.0
several times today
myself).

Perhaps Josh knows if anything was pushed to edison ?

Cheers,

Bruce

I'm retesting on the tarballs again. If successful I'll try git version
of edison. I started today with complete new clone of poky and meta-intel.

The Edison branch has been updated today for the upcoming 1.1 release, did you pull the updates?

Other than meta-intel are you using any other layers? I will try and reproduce here.

Regards,
Joshua
--
Joshua Lock