On 10/02/12 16:32, j...@linux.intel.com wrote:
From: Joshua Lock<j...@linux.intel.com>

Move the interfaces file to a MACHINE appropriate subdirectory of
files so that:
a) base.bbclass appropriately marks the resultant package MACHINE
specific.

Note: after writing this patch, but before submitting it, I discovered that this doesn't currently work for layers. However I've just proposed a fix to the OE-Core list which once merged, or once something like it is merged, this will behave as claimed.

You can follow the thread relating to this fix here:
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-February/017682.html

Cheers,
Joshua
--