Hello All,

I see that a meta-oracle-java layer showed up recently in the yocto repositories. That's great.

Was there an announcement about this new layer sent on a mailing list or posted in a blog? I had thought I was on all the yocto-related mail lists (https://lists.yoctoproject.org/), but I wasn't aware of this layer until I just read through the repository list (http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/).

I did find a mention about some jdk work in the technical team meeting notes on 1/24, but it was sort of cryptic. By any chance, is there an openjdk layer coming soon?

If only I had gone to ELC this week....

Thanks,

Bob