On 2012-05-29 07:25, Mihai Lindner wrote:
On 05/29/2012 04:07 PM, jack wrote:
Hello, all!
Who can tell me how could I use the /Software support layers /that provided by
http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/LayerIndex into my own yocto image? For example, how
could I use "meta-browser" during image building?
Thanks!

Hello,

Clone it into your ./poky/ directory, alongside the other meta directories in
./poky/, and reference it in ./build/conf/bblayers.conf file, BBLAYERS variable
(after you sourced oe-init-build-env).
Happy baking!

Note: layers can be anywhere, so there's no need to put it into
your "poky" tree.  Just specify the full path in your bblayers.conf