Just to simplify the previous thread on this subject.

To solve the issue I brought up about the Development Manual Appendix B examples, it boils down to this:

1. A denzil branch of poky-extra has now been created to solve the bug I experienced. 2. The only instruction that needs to be added to the appendix is to have the user checkout the denzil branch of poky-extra to match the fact that they are using the denzil branch of poky. 3. The warning about a kernel parameter mismatch should be ignored. A note to this effect would be helpful.

With the 3 items taken into account, the examples run as documented either doing B.1, then B.2 or just starting with B.2.

Jim A