On 09/12/2012 08:06 AM, Rudolf Streif wrote:
In Denil modifying kernel parameters and doing

bitbake linux-yocto -c compile -f
bitbake linux-yocto

worked perfectly fine. The tasks after compile were rerun and the new
kernel copied to tmp/deploy/images

In Edison 7.0.1 this does not seem to work anymore. The tasks do not
rerun and the kernel image is not deployed.

What has changed? Why does it not work anymore?

This was a bug that was introduced in 7.0.1. I have included a patch series in my testing branch that is intended to go into the denzil branch soon:

d7b818b bitbake: refactor out codeparser cache into a separate class
66123b9 classes/cml1: ensure -c menuconfig forces a rebuild next time
5bd11a9 bitbake: bitbake: ensure -f causes dependent tasks to be re-run
8b8be74 bitbake: implement checksums for local files in SRC_URI

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/denzil-next

Scott

--
Scott Garman