I'm sure I saw something regarding this come up recently, but I can't seem to find it so apologies if this has just been answered.

What is the proper way of adding things to a meta-toolchain build. For example, I have included in my image libwebsockets as a library which my application dynamically links against. Now at the moment I build my appplication locally against the output from meta-toolchain and a -I to specific the sysroot of my build. However how do I get libwebsockets.so and libwebsockets.h included in a meta-toolchain build so I can cross compile with the library on a host without the build sysroot?

Regards,
Jack.

--

  Jack Mitchell (j...@embed.me.uk)