On 12/05/2012 03:28 PM, Martin Jansa wrote:
On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 03:25:52PM -0500, Jim Abernathy wrote:
In the past on denzil, I'd get images working then start adding specific
packages like this:

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial"
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL ?= "gst-fluendo-mp3"
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL ?= "web-webkit"
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL ?= "myvideos"
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL ?= "myaudios"
did you use '+=' before?

Cheers,
You'd think by now, my keyboard would know to put the + and not the ?.  :-)

Thanks for spotting that. I looked right past it.

Jim A

Today, I got chiefriver bsp working on my hardware and then wanted to
add my video and audio files into the image along with extra software.
It didn't get added and the image is basically the same size. No errors
on just bitbaking again.  I was trying to avoid deleting tmp and
starting over again.  Has something changed with Danny?

Along with the CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL additions, I added my layer in
bblayer.conf to pick up myvideos, etc.

Jim A