On 13-04-15 10:21 PM, gmail wrote:
HI every body:

I  have a package(opensaf)  which needs support of  lsb init script .So I  use this
"DISTRO ?= "poky-lab" in conf/local.conf
And i set IMAGE_INSTALL in my image  recipe as follows:
IMAGE_INSTALL = "\
     ${CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL} \
     packagegroup-core-boot \
     bash\
     bc \
     binutils binutils-symlinks \
     coreutils \
     cpio \
     cronie \
     diffutils \
     ed \
     elfutils \
     file \
     findutils \
     gawk \
     grep \
     m4 \
     ncurses \
     libpam \
     procps \
     psmisc \
     sed \
     shadow \
     tar \
     util-linux \
     zlib \
     lsb \
     lsbsetup \
     \
     dhcp-client \
     lsof \
     pciutils \
     setserial \
     strace \
     sysstat \
     usbutils \
     which \
     kernel-module-tipc \
     libxml2 \
     python-shell \
     python-xml \
     python-subprocess \
     eglibc-utils \
     tipcutils \
     opensaf\
     "

I didn't use  packagegroup-core-lsb because the flash of my device is very
limited.

When I use the startup script of "opensaf" I always get
"/etc/core-lsb/lsb_start_daemon: line 44 : daemon: command not found
/etc/core-lsb/lsb_log_message: line 16: failure: command not found"

where can I find these commands : "daemon,failure", or which package I need to
include to have these?

PS: my poky branch is danny.

Anybody can help ? thanks very much.
Hi,

These lsb* scripts are added by the lsbinitscripts bb recipe found in:

meta/recipes-extended/lsb/

In order to have them installed, you can install them directly (i.e. add lsbinitscripts to your conf/local.conf)

lsbinitscripts is pulled in by the core-lsb-misc package group defined in:

meta/recipes-extended/packagegroups/packagegroup-core-lsb.bb

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers.

Aws\