On 2013-06-11 10:07, Martin Jansa wrote:
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 09:20:05AM +0100, Paul Eggleton wrote:
On Monday 10 June 2013 20:16:22 Khem Raj wrote:
On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 4:11 AM, Gary Thomas <g...@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
Looks interesting and I think I'd like to try it myself.  However, that
page has a reference to
http://bugs.openembedded.org/attachment.cgi?id=1032&action=view
which seems to be down at the moment (tested from both sides of the pond)

OE bugzilla has been decommissioned long ago.

In that case the "Using IceCC" page on the OE wiki [1] should not be linking
to it. Can someone who has actually used IceCC in conjunction with OE (or has
contact with someone who has) please update the page? Martin?

We're not using create-icecc-env.sh script, I've updated the page how to
use icecc service in ubuntu and removed old link.

I'm confused (sorry) - there are still references to that script on the Wiki
page.
If you're not using the create-icecc-env.sh, how do you set it up and what does
ICECC_ENV_EXEC point to?

Also I assume based on the current page that your patch to icecc.bbclass is not
yet merged?

Thanks

Thanks,
Paul