Hi,

I'm trying to get the 'mkfs.ext4' binary from e2fsprogs into my image, in
particular the '.ext3' rootfs image, and am obviously missing something
fundamental.
I'm using a custom image based on (copy/pasted from) 'kvm_image_minimal', and
have added 'e2fsprogs' to the IMAGE_INSTALL string in the image descriptor file.

I see that the library is compiling and the binary is in tmp/sysroots:

ben@ubuntu-scw:/opt/scw-appscard-build$ ls tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin/mkfs.*
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin/mkfs.ext2
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin/mkfs.ext4
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin/mkfs.minix
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin/mkfs.ext3
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin/mkfs.ext4dev

but it's not making it to the rootfs images.

I've tried to read the documentation but still am not quite sure about what
defines the contents of the rootfs images.

thanks,
Ben