Paul,

Thanks for pointing out these areas where it is confusing.  Maybe someone on
the team can add some comments about the gcc-* recipe stuff.  I don't have that
understanding but if I am giving more explanation I can update that entry.  I
believe the term Cross-Development Toolchain" is the same that BitBake builds
in the beginning.  If not, please someone from the team add some clarification
for me and I will update.  I will look for the term "SDK" throughout and remedy
that.  In the beginning of the development of the docs we used the term SDK
liberally.  Then we decided to weed it out.  Seems I need to completely finish
that task.

Scott