Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:24:16 +0400
Subject: Re: [yocto] cannot bitbake/build.compile tcf-agent for use with
fsl-image-gui-sdk
From: anna.dushist...@gmail.com
To: raj.k...@gmail.com
CC: djnass...@hotmail.com; meta-freesc...@yoctoproject.org;
yocto@yoctoproject.org

Hi everyone,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Seems a missing dep on OpenSSL btw does tcf-agent work on anything other than
x86 ?

 First of all, it's possible to compile the agent with OpenSSL disabled, you
will need to set ENABLE_SSL to 0 in your CFLAGS, see
http://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git/tree/agent/tcf/config.h#n213.

Then, tcf-agent as the means of communication works on all the main platforms,
and as of this upcoming release,there is an initial debug support on ARM, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/NewIn11.

Anna.

At this point I have run out of ideas about how to prepare tcf-agent to install
on my sabrelite fsl-image-gui-sdk rootfs....
Any help would be most welcome.

for example in the 1st case how could I run apt-get as is suggested in a manner
that would be appropriate to update yocto sources?

Thank you.