Hi Christian,

On 24.07.2013 05:51, Christian Gagneraud wrote:
Hi there,

I have successfully generated Dylan core-image-minimal with the meta-ti
layer. I would like to know what is the procedure to select systemd for
the init process and connman as the network manager.

It seems to me that systemd can be selected using EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES
from local.conf (at least with the poky distro)
The Yocto dev manual mention using DISTRO_FEATURES_append but it is
usable when creating a custom distro.

I have

VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = ""
DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " systemd"
DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED="sysvinit"

in my distro conf file and after that the generated system does only systemd. But I am creating a custom distro so I am not sure if these settings are any help for you.

Cheers,
Jukka