On 13-07-24 11:23 AM, lot...@denx.de wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for your answer!

So, you mean something like this in the kernel .bb:
   require recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto.inc
This is definitely missing. I'm including linux.inc changing it to
linux-yocto.inc breaks other patches that I'd like to apply (perhaps the
path?). This means more work, and more doubts, too.

Now I'm asking myself, actually, should I change it from linux.inc to
linux-yocto.inc generally?

Look a linux-yocto-custom (in meta-skelton), using linux-yocto
kernel bbclass support means that you have fragments, but don't
need to use the linux-yocto kernel tree.

At the moment, I'll apply the CONFIG_'s with "echo", which seems easier
for the simple case.

Linux yocto custom is simple, and intended for your use case .. give
it a whirl!

Bruce

BR,